POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Long threads Server Time
10 Oct 2024 08:20:40 EDT (-0400)
  Long threads (Message 521 to 530 of 642)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Re: A new branch
Date: 23 Sep 2016 15:38:39
Message: <57e584bf$1@news.povray.org>
On 23/09/16 20:34, Stephen wrote:
> On 9/23/2016 8:20 PM, Doctor John wrote:
>> Visiting the Ensign Ewart are we? (It's the highest pub in Edinburgh)
>>

> No, just taking the air now that the tourists have gone.

I believe you, but why are you holding that rather nice whisky tumbler?

John
--
It's not about bravery.
It's about doing what I need to do to win

Post a reply to this message

From: Doctor John
Date: 23 Sep 2016 15:43:41
Message: <57e585ed$1@news.povray.org>
On 23/09/16 20:36, Stephen wrote:
> On 9/23/2016 8:20 PM, Doctor John wrote:
>>> Huff!
>>> >
>> No way! It's a legitimate rule and that is its official name as ratified
>> by ICAO
>>

> B0ll0cks!
>
> Still huff by our rules.

FFS 'A rose by any other name...'

John (loading his 7-barrel volley gun)

On 9/23/2016 8:38 PM, Doctor John wrote:
> On 23/09/16 20:34, Stephen wrote:
>> On 9/23/2016 8:20 PM, Doctor John wrote:
>>> Visiting the Ensign Ewart are we? (It's the highest pub in Edinburgh)
>>>

>> No, just taking the air now that the tourists have gone.
>>

> I believe you, but why are you holding that rather nice whisky tumbler?

It is welded to my hand.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

On 9/23/2016 8:43 PM, Doctor John wrote:

> John (loading his 7-barrel volley gun)

http://wallpapercave.com/wp/uD4ADHi.jpg

Bang!

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> On 9/23/2016 8:38 PM, Doctor John wrote:
>>>>

>>> No, just taking the air now that the tourists have gone.
>>>

>> I believe you, but why are you holding that rather nice whisky tumbler?
>>

> It is welded to my hand.

[Offers Stephen two tumblers full of Glenmorangie. Notices original
tumbler falls to the floor]

On 9/23/2016 8:55 PM, Doctor John wrote:
> On 23/09/16 20:45, Stephen wrote:

>>> I believe you, but why are you holding that rather nice whisky tumbler?
>>>

>> It is welded to my hand.
>>

> [Offers Stephen two tumblers full of Glenmorangie. Notices original
> tumbler falls to the floor]

Takes it, says thank you.

You are still in Huff with an additional turn missed for attempted
bribery of an official player.

Hmm! that was nice.

--

Regards