POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Long threads Server Time
6 Oct 2024 04:10:44 EDT (-0400)
  Long threads (Message 51 to 60 of 642)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Re: Long threads
Date: 29 Jul 2016 20:34:47
Message: <579bf627$1@news.povray.org>
On 30/07/16 01:31, Stephen wrote:

> No. My move was to Tobacco <s>Road</s> Dock. After Jim's Rotherhithe
> debacle.
> Fancy play indeed!

Well he is a Merkan, Let us give him a let.

John
--
It's not about bravery.
It's about doing what I need to do to win

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 29 Jul 2016 21:10:04
Message: <579bfe6c$1@news.povray.org>
On 7/30/2016 1:31 AM, Doctor John wrote:
> Please note that neither Jim nor Stephen are capable of counting.

We don't count. We measure.
That's why we get it right. :P

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 29 Jul 2016 21:14:55
Message: <579bff8f@news.povray.org>
On 7/30/2016 1:34 AM, Doctor John wrote:
> On 30/07/16 01:31, Stephen wrote:
>>
>> No. My move was to Tobacco <s>Road</s> Dock. After Jim's Rotherhithe
>> debacle.
>> Fancy play indeed!
>>

> Well he is a Merkan, Let us give him a let.

Are you sure about that?
I'm positive he said that he was the Mekon (ruler of all the Treens).

Well! There you go. Who would have guessed?

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message