POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Long threads Server Time
7 Oct 2024 11:15:09 EDT (-0400)
  Long threads (Message 443 to 452 of 642)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Short leg on.
Date: 17 Sep 2016 00:21:08
Message: <57dcc4b4$1@news.povray.org>
On 9/17/2016 12:09 AM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> I started with black pepper years ago - a coworker of mine had done that,
> and I thought it was weird, until she said "well, you put black pepper on
> corn on the cob, don't you?" - so I tried it.:)

Have you tried black pepper on a slice of melon?
You might like it, I do.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 17 Sep 2016 00:28:07
Message: <57dcc657$1@news.povray.org>
On 9/16/2016 10:43 PM, Doctor John wrote:
> This morning the Kat took the adults' umbrella, the Feegle took his own
> little Minions umbrella and yours truly got soaked taking the F to school

I wore my hat without the corks and a trenchcoat and did not get soaked.

BTW Isn't it your turn or are you having a rest?

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> On 9/16/2016 10:43 PM, Doctor John wrote:
>> This morning the Kat took the adults' umbrella, the Feegle took his own
>> little Minions umbrella and yours truly got soaked taking the F to school
>
> I wore my hat without the corks and a trenchcoat and did not get soaked.
>

> BTW Isn't it your turn or are you having a rest?

I made it. I'm sitting at Gallion's Reach.

I shall ignore the fact that, under rule 28672, you have incurred a
penalty; after all, old age does funny things to both your eyesight and
your memory :-P

John
--
It's not about bravery.
It's about doing what I need to do to win

Post a reply to this message

On 9/17/2016 9:30 AM, Doctor John wrote:
> On 17/09/16 05:27, Stephen wrote:
>> On 9/16/2016 10:43 PM, Doctor John wrote:
>>> This morning the Kat took the adults' umbrella, the Feegle took his own
>>> little Minions umbrella and yours truly got soaked taking the F to school
>>
>> I wore my hat without the corks and a trenchcoat and did not get soaked.
>>

>> BTW Isn't it your turn or are you having a rest?
>>

> I made it. I'm sitting at Gallion's Reach.

What's with the DLR fetish?

I feel a walkabout in my waters.

Dartford

> I shall ignore the fact that, under rule 28672, you have incurred a
> penalty; after all, old age does funny things to both your eyesight and
> your memory :-P

You are confusing me.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> On 9/17/2016 9:30 AM, Doctor John wrote:
>>>
>>> I wore my hat without the corks and a trenchcoat and did not get soaked.
>>>

>>> BTW Isn't it your turn or are you having a rest?
>>>

>> I made it. I'm sitting at Gallion's Reach.
>>

> What's with the DLR fetish?

Fetish? What fetish? [Quickly hides latex underwear]

> I feel a walkabout in my waters.
>
> Dartford

You won't confuse us by going there. Jim and I have already sussed out
your strategy.

>> I shall ignore the fact that, under rule 28672, you have incurred a
>> penalty; after all, old age does funny things to both your eyesight and
>> your memory :-P
>>

> You are confusing me.

... as well as your hearing (pardon?)

John

On 9/17/2016 10:41 AM, Doctor John wrote:
> On 17/09/16 09:51, Stephen wrote:

>>> I made it. I'm sitting at Gallion's Reach.
>>>

>> What's with the DLR fetish?
>>

> Fetish? What fetish? [Quickly hides latex underwear]
>
>> I feel a walkabout in my waters.
>>
>> Dartford
>>

> You won't confuse us by going there. Jim and I have already sussed out
> your strategy.

You have? Excellent!

Would you mind letting me in on it? :-)

>>> I shall ignore the fact that, under rule 28672, you have incurred a
>>> penalty; after all, old age does funny things to both your eyesight and
>>> your memory :-P
>>>

>> You are confusing me.
>>

> .... as well as your hearing (pardon?)

No, you are confusing me with someone who gives a damn. :-P

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message