POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Long threads Server Time
8 Oct 2024 12:32:41 EDT (-0400)
  Long threads (Message 343 to 352 of 642)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Re: Help! I am a prisoner in a Long Thread Factory.
Date: 10 Sep 2016 11:32:52
Message: <57d427a4$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/09/16 03:07, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Fri, 09 Sep 2016 22:31:50 +0100, Doctor John wrote:
>
>> On 09/09/16 01:35, Jim Henderson wrote:
>>>
>>> Looks like you're using Thunderbird, so yes, <snip>
>>
>> Why does this remind of the late, unlamented Clippy? :-D
>
> I thought that was part of the game. :D

Looks like you're trying to play MC. Would you like some help with that?

Clippy
--
It's not about bravery.
It's about doing what I need to do to win

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Jim, John, Stephen
Date: 10 Sep 2016 11:36:49
Message: <57d42891$1@news.povray.org>
On 9/10/2016 2:47 PM, Doctor John wrote:
> On 10/09/16 06:59, Stephen wrote:
>>
>> Woops! That puts him in huff (assuming he does not have a get out of the
>> Tower Free card). So it is my turn.
>>

> Bastard!
>
>> Liverpool Street Station.
>>

> [Reverses play]
> Bond Street (Well, You Only Live Twice)

Illiterate!
You cannot Reverse Play whilst in Huff.

{I see a Snake Looming, in your tea leaves.}

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message