POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : M*rn*ng*n Cr*sc*nt Server Time
28 Jun 2024 23:07:12 EDT (-0400)
  M*rn*ng*n Cr*sc*nt (Message 1 to 10 of 28)
From: Doctor John
Subject: M*rn*ng*n Cr*sc*nt
Date: 29 Jun 2016 07:02:24
Message: <5773aac0$1@news.povray.org>
From the TfL website:
> Mornington Crescent Underground Station has reported access issues

Will this affect the rules of the game?

John
--
It's not about bravery.
It's about doing what I need to do to win

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: M*rn*ng*n Cr*sc*nt
Date: 29 Jun 2016 07:56:29
Message: <5773b76d$1@news.povray.org>
On 6/29/2016 12:02 PM, Doctor John wrote:
>  From the TfL website:
>> Mornington Crescent Underground Station has reported access issues
>
> Will this affect the rules of the game?

Not if they go back to using bits of paper and a spreadsheet.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 29 Jun 2016 14:14:10
Message: <57740ff2@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 29 Jun 2016 12:56:26 +0100, Stephen wrote:

> On 6/29/2016 12:02 PM, Doctor John wrote:
>>  From the TfL website:
>>> Mornington Crescent Underground Station has reported access issues
>>
>> Will this affect the rules of the game?
>>

> Not if they go back to using bits of paper and a spreadsheet.

Just hope a wind doesn't come up and blow the bits of paper all over the
place.

Then again, that could make play interesting. Or exactly the same, for
that matter. :)

Jim