POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Post-referendum Blues Server Time
1 Jul 2024 01:21:08 EDT (-0400)
  Post-referendum Blues (Message 17 to 26 of 26)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Re: Post-referendum Blues
Date: 26 Jun 2016 11:27:04
Message: <576ff448$1@news.povray.org>
On 26/06/16 15:29, Stephen wrote:
> On 6/26/2016 2:53 PM, Doctor John wrote:
>> Additional:
>> re the online petition for a re-run of the referendum
>>
>> South Georgia (pop 0) has registered 2761 votes.
>> British Antarctic Territory (pop ~400 at this time of year) - 2595 votes
>> Vatican City (pop 842) - 34779 votes.
>>
>> Something very fishy going on here.
>>

> Where did you read that?

The Beeb

> It could be the Leave Campaign trying to void the vote.

Update:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36634407

John
--
It's not about bravery.
It's about doing what I need to do to win

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 26 Jun 2016 11:50:50
Message: <576ff9da$1@news.povray.org>
On 6/26/2016 4:27 PM, Doctor John wrote:
> On 26/06/16 15:29, Stephen wrote:
>> On 6/26/2016 2:53 PM, Doctor John wrote:
>>> Additional:
>>> re the online petition for a re-run of the referendum
>>>
>>> South Georgia (pop 0) has registered 2761 votes.
>>> British Antarctic Territory (pop ~400 at this time of year) - 2595 votes
>>> Vatican City (pop 842) - 34779 votes.
>>>
>>> Something very fishy going on here.
>>>

>> Where did you read that?
>>
> The Beeb
>
>> It could be the Leave Campaign trying to void the vote.
>>

> Update:
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36634407

Ah! the petition for a second referendum. I misunderstood.
St. Nicola is putting in her tuppence worth as well.

You will be able to sell tickets for it soon.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message