POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 503 Service Unavailable Server Time
28 Jun 2024 23:06:37 EDT (-0400)
  503 Service Unavailable (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Anthony D  Baye
Subject: 503 Service Unavailable
Date: 17 Jun 2016 23:30:40
Message: <5764c060$1@news.povray.org>
the main newsgroup page is giving me a 503 error.  It shows up for a
split second, and then goes to a white page.

Had to post this from thunderbird.

Regards,
A.D.B.

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Subject: Re: 503 Service Unavailable
Date: 18 Jun 2016 03:05:24
Message: <5764f2b4$1@news.povray.org>
Am 18.06.2016 um 05:30 schrieb Anthony D. Baye:
> the main newsgroup page is giving me a 503 error.  It shows up for a
> split second, and then goes to a white page.

No problem here. Using Firefox.

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 18 Jun 2016 03:16:45
Message: <5764f55d$1@news.povray.org>
On 6/18/2016 8:05 AM, clipka wrote:
> Am 18.06.2016 um 05:30 schrieb Anthony D. Baye:
>> the main newsgroup page is giving me a 503 error.  It shows up for a
>> split second, and then goes to a white page.
>
> No problem here. Using Firefox.

It is fine at my end with FF.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 18 Jun 2016 03:52:28
Message: <5764fdbc$1@news.povray.org>
On 18-6-2016 9:16, Stephen wrote:
> On 6/18/2016 8:05 AM, clipka wrote:
>> Am 18.06.2016 um 05:30 schrieb Anthony D. Baye:
>>> the main newsgroup page is giving me a 503 error.  It shows up for a
>>> split second, and then goes to a white page.
>>
>> No problem here. Using Firefox.
>>
> It is fine at my end with FF.

Firefox, Thunderbird both run without problems.

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

> >> No problem here. Using Firefox.
> >>
> > It is fine at my end with FF.
> >

> Firefox, Thunderbird both run without problems.
>
> --
> Thomas

Plugin problem. I have a plugin that allows me to delete DOM objects
selectively, and somehow it got the idea that I wanted to delete the body of
news.povray.org/groups

Don't know what was with the error message I was getting last night.

Regards,
A.D.B.