POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : You don't have to be in the army to fight in the war Server Time
1 Jul 2024 01:50:24 EDT (-0400)
  You don't have to be in the army to fight in the war (Message 11 to 20 of 48)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Re: You don't have to be in the army to fight in the war
Date: 30 May 2016 10:42:13
Message: <574c5145@news.povray.org>
On 30/05/16 15:22, Jim Holsenback wrote:

> spoken like a true warrior. my positive thoughts are with you ... my
> brother from another mother

Thanks, Jim. That means a lot.
... which reminds me; I still fully intend to get over to the States as
soon as the medics (and the travel insurance companies) let me.

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents

Post a reply to this message

From: Doctor John
Date: 30 May 2016 10:45:51
Message: <574c521f$1@news.povray.org>
On 30/05/16 15:31, Stephen wrote:
> You are only saying that because I've not given you the bottle of hooch
> I said I would when you can drink again. {I have been holding off in
> case I did not have to buy it. {Did I say  that out loud?)}
> And thanks. :-D

... and there speaks the true Scot that we all know and love :-D

John