POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : eclipse bitch du jour Server Time
28 Jun 2024 22:52:29 EDT (-0400)
  eclipse bitch du jour (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: dick balaska
Subject: eclipse bitch du jour
Date: 12 May 2016 19:06:53
Message: <57350c8d$1@news.povray.org>
I'm trying to add the Insert menu to povclipse2.
Dynamic menus are quite the pita.  Three days in, and I've made little
progress.  (I have the "Insert" in the top menu, but no content).
Everything is deprecated, and there are zero, nada, zilch, working
examples of how to build a menu.
Even the official eclipse docs for mars use deprecated examples!
(They've never been updated)

I found one 2014 example that looked oh so promising, except his command
derives from a base class of CompoundContributionItem (and returns a
ContributionItem[], exactly what I want!)  except eclipse says "fail!
Must derive from ExtensionContributionFactory"  which is not related at all.

--
dik

Post a reply to this message