POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quantum Pov, soon? Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:47:00 EDT (-0400)
  Quantum Pov, soon? (Message 21 to 30 of 130)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Quantum Pov, soon?
Date: 7 May 2016 07:23:26
Message: <572dd02e@news.povray.org>
On 5/7/2016 12:11 PM, Doctor John wrote:
> On 07/05/16 10:52, Stephen wrote:
>>
>> I take the fifth. :)
>>

> .... as in a fifth of a gallon
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_%28unit%29 ? Now the truth comes out ;-)
>
> John (checking to see if the sun is over the yard-arm)

No, a 1/5 gill and certainly not that paint stripper and yes it is,
somewhere. :)

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Doctor John
Date: 7 May 2016 07:30:55
Message: <572dd1ef$1@news.povray.org>
On 07/05/16 12:23, Stephen wrote:
> On 5/7/2016 12:11 PM, Doctor John wrote:
>> On 07/05/16 10:52, Stephen wrote:
>>>
>>> I take the fifth. :)
>>>

>> .... as in a fifth of a gallon
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_%28unit%29 ? Now the truth comes
>> out ;-)
>>
>> John (checking to see if the sun is over the yard-arm)
>>

> No, a 1/5 gill and certainly not that paint stripper and yes it is,
> somewhere. :)

To quote Jack Nicholson in Easy Rider: "Here's the first of the day,
fellas!"

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 7 May 2016 08:59:06
Message: <572de69a$1@news.povray.org>
On 5/7/2016 12:30 PM, Doctor John wrote:
> On 07/05/16 12:23, Stephen wrote:

>>> .... as in a fifth of a gallon
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_%28unit%29 ? Now the truth comes
>>> out ;-)
>>>
>>> John (checking to see if the sun is over the yard-arm)
>>>

>> No, a 1/5 gill and certainly not that paint stripper and yes it is,
>> somewhere. :)
>>

> To quote Jack Nicholson in Easy Rider: "Here's the first of the day,
> fellas!"
>
> John

To quote Fraternity of Man in Easy Rider:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N0IjBgyFoE

You guessed it. You also have too much time on your hands. :P

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message