POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quantum Pov, soon? Server Time
8 Jul 2024 05:20:17 EDT (-0400)
  Quantum Pov, soon? (Message 101 to 110 of 130)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Quantum Pov, soon?
Date: 12 May 2016 13:24:50
Message: <5734bc62$1@news.povray.org>
On 5/12/2016 5:36 PM, clipka wrote:
> Am 11.05.2016 um 08:09 schrieb Stephen:

>>> Last time I checked, petrol is a component of crude oil, right?
>>>

>> Yes, you get petrol from crude after it has been processed at a refinery.
>> It doesn't come out of the ground as petrol.
>
> Ha -- but it does come out of the ground /with/ petrol being part of it!
> So where there's crude oil, there /are/ petrol fumes. QED.

Yes, that's right. My job was to run about with a butterfly net and
collect the petrol vapour.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 12 May 2016 13:25:40
Message: <5734bc94$1@news.povray.org>
On 5/12/2016 6:24 PM, Stephen wrote:

> Ha -- but it does come out of the ground /with/ petrol being part of it!
> So where there's crude oil, there /are/ petrol fumes. QED.

Nurse!

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: dick balaska
Date: 12 May 2016 18:51:31
Message: <573508f3$1@news.povray.org>
Am 2016-05-10 08:02, also sprach Thomas de Groot:

> Of course we have our anthem too:
>
> You know that it would be untrue
> You know that I would be a liar
> If I was to say to you
> Girl, we couldn't get much higher
>
> Come on baby, light my fire
> Come on baby, light my fire
> Try to set the night on fire

Oh Romeo and Juliet
Samson and Delilah
Baby you can bet
Their love they couldn't deny
Your words say split
But your words, they lie.
'Cause when we kiss...
oooo
Fire.

--
dik

Post a reply to this message

From: dick balaska
Date: 12 May 2016 18:52:14
Message: <5735091e$1@news.povray.org>
Am 2016-05-11 02:53, also sprach Thomas de Groot:

> So, what are you waiting for to implement this in your next alpha?
> Should have been done yesterday.

It is already done, and not done.

--
dik

Post a reply to this message

> Am 2016-05-10 08:02, also sprach Thomas de Groot:
>
>> Of course we have our anthem too:
>>
>> You know that it would be untrue
>> You know that I would be a liar
>> If I was to say to you
>> Girl, we couldn't get much higher
>>
>> Come on baby, light my fire
>> Come on baby, light my fire
>> Try to set the night on fire
>>
> Oh Romeo and Juliet
> Samson and Delilah
> Baby you can bet
> Their love they couldn't deny
> Your words say split
> But your words, they lie.
> 'Cause when we kiss...
> oooo
> Fire.

Thank you Brother Balaska.

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

> Am 2016-05-11 02:53, also sprach Thomas de Groot:
>

>> So, what are you waiting for to implement this in your next alpha?
>> Should have been done yesterday.
>>

> It is already done, and not done.

Somehow I always get the dead cat.

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

On 5/13/2016 7:52 AM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> On 13-5-2016 0:52, dick balaska wrote:
>> Am 2016-05-11 02:53, also sprach Thomas de Groot:
>>

>>> So, what are you waiting for to implement this in your next alpha?
>>> Should have been done yesterday.
>>>

>> It is already done, and not done.
>>

> Somehow I always get the dead cat.

You are doing something wrong, then.
Try going to the world where it's living. See, easy.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message