POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : DAZ 3D losing it -- V8 released Server Time
1 Jul 2024 01:49:33 EDT (-0400)
  DAZ 3D losing it -- V8 released (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: clipka
Subject: DAZ 3D losing it -- V8 released
Date: 1 Apr 2016 08:36:05
Message: <56fe6b35$1@news.povray.org>
Even with Victoria 7 still a bit green beind the ears, DAZ 3D have just
released V8:

http://www.daz3d.com/v8

I dunno. 'Lil Vicky sure used to be a beauty, but I think she has aged
badly.

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: DAZ 3D losing it -- V8 released
Date: 1 Apr 2016 09:01:58
Message: <56fe7146$1@news.povray.org>
On 4/1/2016 1:36 PM, clipka wrote:
> Even with Victoria 7 still a bit green beind the ears, DAZ 3D have just
> released V8:
>
> http://www.daz3d.com/v8
>
> I dunno. 'Lil Vicky sure used to be a beauty, but I think she has aged
> badly.

It sounds like an advert for a V8 engine by Blarkson, Darkson, Smackson,
  whatever his name is.

Bad taste anyway. :P

--

Regards