POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : RIP Keith Emerson Server Time
1 Jul 2024 01:42:43 EDT (-0400)
  RIP Keith Emerson (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: clipka
Subject: RIP Keith Emerson
Date: 12 Mar 2016 04:06:46
Message: <56e3dc26$1@news.povray.org>
Apparently ingenious musicians are never too old to die young.

Post a reply to this message

From: dick balaska
Subject: Re: RIP Keith Emerson
Date: 12 Mar 2016 04:38:29
Message: <56e3e395$1@news.povray.org>
Am 2016-03-12 04:06, also sprach clipka:
> Apparently ingenious musicians are never too old to die young.

I was just listening to Trilogy today. I hadn't heard of him/them
playing in years and I was fantasizing about him being retired and
playing the large pipe organ in some idyllic English country church
every other Wednesday.
Then he died and I read that he lived in Santa Monica; not as idyllic.

--
dik