POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I'm back Server Time
1 Jul 2024 01:32:05 EDT (-0400)
  I'm back (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Doctor John
Subject: I'm back
Date: 8 Feb 2016 10:42:18
Message: <56b8b75a$1@news.povray.org>
After 4 months in hospital, I am free to roam the streets as well as to
sleep in my own bed.
A big thank-you to all those who sent messages via Stephen.

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: I'm back
Date: 8 Feb 2016 11:36:49
Message: <56b8c421$1@news.povray.org>
On 2/8/2016 3:42 PM, Doctor John wrote:
> I am free to roam the streets

But you still have to wear the electronic tag, though. :-P

Welcome back

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

On Mon, 08 Feb 2016 15:42:18 +0000, Doctor John wrote:

> After 4 months in hospital, I am free to roam the streets as well as to
> sleep in my own bed.
> A big thank-you to all those who sent messages via Stephen.
>
> John

Very glad to see you back, John. :)

Jim

Am 08.02.2016 um 16:42 schrieb Doctor John:
> After 4 months in hospital, I am free to roam the streets as well as to
> sleep in my own bed.
> A big thank-you to all those who sent messages via Stephen.

Welcome back among the living ;)

Post a reply to this message

On 02/08/2016 10:42 AM, Doctor John wrote:
> After 4 months in hospital, I am free to roam the streets as well as to
> sleep in my own bed.
> A big thank-you to all those who sent messages via Stephen.
>
> John

Cool. Welcome back! :-)

Bill P.

Post a reply to this message

> After 4 months in hospital, I am free to roam the streets as well as to
> sleep in my own bed.
> A big thank-you to all those who sent messages via Stephen.
>
> John

That is the best news I have heard this week! Welcome back John!

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message