POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Storey height Server Time
1 Jul 2024 01:29:51 EDT (-0400)
  Storey height (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Mike Horvath
Subject: Storey height
Date: 6 Feb 2016 03:56:48
Message: <56b5b550@news.povray.org>
How high are storeys in European buildings in meters usually? Is 3
meters sufficient?

Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Le Forgeron
Subject: Re: Storey height
Date: 6 Feb 2016 05:20:21
Message: <56b5c8e5$1@news.povray.org>

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 6 Feb 2016 06:39:36
Message: <56b5db78$1@news.povray.org>
On 2/6/2016 8:56 AM, Mike Horvath wrote:
> How high are storeys in European buildings in meters usually? Is 3
> meters sufficient?

Will this help?

http://www.ctbuh.org/HighRiseInfo/TallestDatabase/Criteria/HeightCalculator/tabid/1007/language/en-GB/Default.aspx

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 6 Feb 2016 07:26:36
Message: <56b5e67c@news.povray.org>
On 6-2-2016 12:39, Stephen wrote:
> On 2/6/2016 8:56 AM, Mike Horvath wrote:
>> How high are storeys in European buildings in meters usually? Is 3
>> meters sufficient?
>>

> Will this help?

http://www.ctbuh.org/HighRiseInfo/TallestDatabase/Criteria/HeightCalculator/tabid/1007/language/en-GB/Default.aspx

Interesting!

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Horvath
Date: 6 Feb 2016 08:21:26
Message: <56b5f356$1@news.povray.org>
On 2/6/2016 6:39 AM, Stephen wrote:
> On 2/6/2016 8:56 AM, Mike Horvath wrote:
>> How high are storeys in European buildings in meters usually? Is 3
>> meters sufficient?
>>

> Will this help?

http://www.ctbuh.org/HighRiseInfo/TallestDatabase/Criteria/HeightCalculator/tabid/1007/language/en-GB/Default.aspx

Yes, thanks! I decided upon 3.5 meters since that is a happy in between.

Mike