POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Black Holes Server Time
1 Jul 2024 01:23:40 EDT (-0400)
  Black Holes (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Stephen
Subject: Black Holes
Date: 2 Feb 2016 05:38:54
Message: <56b0873e@news.povray.org>
Heads Up
This year the Reith Lectures were given by Stephen Hawking on black
holes. They are available to listen to and download from the BBC website.
If you don’t have access some arrangement might be available.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

On Tue, 02 Feb 2016 10:38:50 +0000, Stephen wrote:

> Heads Up This year the Reith Lectures were given by Stephen Hawking on
> black holes. They are available to listen to and download from the BBC
> website.
> If you don’t have access some arrangement might be available.

How many programmes are there?  I see 3 on iPlayer right now...

Jim

On 2/2/2016 4:41 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Tue, 02 Feb 2016 10:38:50 +0000, Stephen wrote:
>
>> Heads Up This year the Reith Lectures were given by Stephen Hawking on
>> black holes. They are available to listen to and download from the BBC
>> website.
>> If you don’t have access some arrangement might be available.
>
> How many programmes are there?  I see 3 on iPlayer right now...
>
> Jim

There were two programmes. One of them is probably the podcast with
added content. Add Episode and Channel to the columns. I'm guessing the
world service is the podcast.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

On Tue, 02 Feb 2016 17:44:08 +0000, Stephen wrote:

> On 2/2/2016 4:41 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>> On Tue, 02 Feb 2016 10:38:50 +0000, Stephen wrote:
>>
>>> Heads Up This year the Reith Lectures were given by Stephen Hawking on
>>> black holes. They are available to listen to and download from the BBC
>>> website.
>>> If you don’t have access some arrangement might be available.
>>
>> How many programmes are there?  I see 3 on iPlayer right now...
>>
>> Jim
>>

> There were two programmes. One of them is probably the podcast with
> added content. Add Episode and Channel to the columns. I'm guessing the
> world service is the podcast.

Cool, thanks. :)

Jim