POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Christmas tradition Server Time
3 Jul 2024 01:40:00 EDT (-0400)
  Christmas tradition (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Zeger Knaepen
Subject: Christmas tradition
Date: 24 Dec 2015 03:08:27
Message: <567ba7fb$1@news.povray.org>
As per tradition, I made a new version of Jingle Bells for 2015, this
time based on the theme from The Terminator:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HoX1vKrS_8

Merry christmas to you all!
--
ZK

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Christmas tradition
Date: 24 Dec 2015 03:56:55
Message: <567bb357$1@news.povray.org>
On 12/24/2015 8:08 AM, Zeger Knaepen wrote:
> As per tradition, I made a new version of Jingle Bells for 2015, this
> time based on the theme from The Terminator:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HoX1vKrS_8
>
> Merry christmas to you all!

I don't know how I've missed these over the years.
But I've had the pleasure of watching them together.

Babylon - What in heaven and earth is that?
Don't tell me. I'll watch it again.
It is very good. </Understatement>
I'm gobsmacked.

Oh! and Merry Christmas.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> I don't know how I've missed these over the years.
> But I've had the pleasure of watching them together.

hehe, actually most of my 15 versions are not online (yet?) :)

> Babylon - What in heaven and earth is that?
> Don't tell me. I'll watch it again.
> It is very good. </Understatement>
> I'm gobsmacked.

thank you, I still don't fully understand how made that in only 2 months
time :)

> Oh! and Merry Christmas.

thank you :)