POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Internet !? Server Time
3 Jul 2024 01:38:33 EDT (-0400)
  Internet !? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Leroy
Subject: Internet !?
Date: 22 Dec 2015 14:40:26
Message: <5679a72a@news.povray.org>
I've got to upgrade my internet provider. Right now I have a land line
and it is driving me Crazy.... I've been with the same company for 30
years and their new High Speed Internet coverage doesn't include me.
I only pay $110 a year for no limit usage. What I want is something
anything that will get me more speed without putting me in the poor
house. I was wondering if any body here has any recommendations!
Thanks for any help!:)

Post a reply to this message