POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Yourself Server Time
3 Jul 2024 00:35:11 EDT (-0400)
  Yourself (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: scott
Subject: Yourself
Date: 10 Dec 2015 07:07:25
Message: <56696afd$1@news.povray.org>
Repeat after me:

You talk to me.
I talk to you.
I talk to myself.
You talk to yourself.

You do not talk to myself, and I do not talk to yourself.

This error seems to be contagious in my office.

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: Yourself
Date: 10 Dec 2015 07:25:21
Message: <56696f31$1@news.povray.org>
On 10-12-2015 13:07, scott wrote:
> Repeat after me:
>
> You talk to me.
> I talk to you.
> I talk to myself.
> You talk to yourself.
>
> You do not talk to myself, and I do not talk to yourself.
>
> This error seems to be contagious in my office.

That is bizarre. A new paradigm emerging?

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 10 Dec 2015 07:39:23
Message: <5669727b$1@news.povray.org>
On 12/10/2015 12:07 PM, scott wrote:
> Repeat after me:
>
> You talk to me.
> I talk to you.
> I talk to myself.
> You talk to yourself.
>
> You do not talk to myself, and I do not talk to yourself.
>
> This error seems to be contagious in my office.

Is that yourself talking to myself, to be sure.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message