POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Random answer #82498d9935 Server Time
3 Jul 2024 00:28:37 EDT (-0400)
  Random answer #82498d9935 (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: scott
Subject: Random answer #82498d9935
Date: 9 Oct 2015 03:33:36
Message: <56176dd0$1@news.povray.org>
I had a question that is probably a bit OT for this group (why does
light travel slower in glass), but Google found me the answer, in fact a
*very* good answer:

http://www.feynmanlectures.caltech.edu/I_31.html

Reading some of the other chapters on his page, this guy is obviously
good at explaining and knows his stuff :-)

Post a reply to this message