POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hungry now... Server Time
3 Jul 2024 00:39:29 EDT (-0400)
  Hungry now... (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: clipka
Subject: Hungry now...
Date: 7 Sep 2015 16:45:53
Message: <55edf781@news.povray.org>
Did you know that a pizza with a radius of z and a thickness of a has a
volume of pi*z*z*a?

Now, what topping shall I choose...

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Hungry now...
Date: 7 Sep 2015 20:59:23
Message: <55ee32eb$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 07 Sep 2015 22:45:22 +0200, clipka wrote:

> Did you know that a pizza with a radius of z and a thickness of a has a
> volume of pi*z*z*a?
>
> Now, what topping shall I choose...

LOL

From: scott
Date: 8 Sep 2015 03:12:23
Message: <55ee8a57$1@news.povray.org>
> Did you know that a pizza with a radius of z and a thickness of a has a
> volume of pi*z*z*a?
>
> Now, what topping shall I choose...

Well you could put on n slices of pineapple.

With a thickness ratio of l (compared to the pizza thickness).

And where p is the radius of each slice divided by 2.7183

The volume of pineapple is then:

pi*n*e*a*p*p*l*e