POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Google "Street" View Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:19:26 EDT (-0400)
  Google "Street" View (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: clipka
Subject: Google "Street" View
Date: 17 Aug 2015 20:14:55
Message: <55d278ff$1@news.povray.org>
Ok, Google - how did you fit the StreetView car in *there*? ;)

https://www.google.com/maps/@46.2547735,6.0568006,3a,75y,94.15h,98.97t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sAFAhZZdM-w9ssDV4mmXtmA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=de

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Google "Street" View
Date: 17 Aug 2015 23:36:00
Message: <55d2a820$1@news.povray.org>
On 8/18/2015 1:14 AM, clipka wrote:
> Ok, Google - how did you fit the StreetView car in *there*? ;)

https://www.google.com/maps/@46.2547735,6.0568006,3a,75y,94.15h,98.97t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sAFAhZZdM-w9ssDV4mmXtmA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=de

They asked me to park it. ;-)

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Francois Labreque
Date: 18 Aug 2015 07:29:31
Message: <55d3171b$1@news.povray.org>
Le 2015-08-17 20:14, clipka a écrit :
> Ok, Google - how did you fit the StreetView car in *there*? ;)

https://www.google.com/maps/@46.2547735,6.0568006,3a,75y,94.15h,98.97t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sAFAhZZdM-w9ssDV4mmXtmA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=de

The LHC is really just a big portal gun.

On a more serious note, they have a portable version, for non-driveable
terrain, such as Venice, Machu Pichu, or this alpine village :
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/03/30/article-2301471-1900EBBF000005DC-11_634x427.jpg

From: Stephen
Date: 18 Aug 2015 08:11:01
Message: <55d320d5$1@news.povray.org>
On 8/18/2015 12:29 PM, Francois Labreque wrote:
> Le 2015-08-17 20:14, clipka a écrit :
>> Ok, Google - how did you fit the StreetView car in *there*? ;)

https://www.google.com/maps/@46.2547735,6.0568006,3a,75y,94.15h,98.97t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sAFAhZZdM-w9ssDV4mmXtmA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=de

> The LHC is really just a big portal gun.
>
> On a more serious note, they have a portable version, for non-driveable
> terrain, such as Venice, Machu Pichu, or this alpine village :

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/03/30/article-2301471-1900EBBF000005DC-11_634x427.jpg

Nice one. :-)

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 18 Aug 2015 13:34:29
Message: <55d36ca5$1@news.povray.org>
Is it wrong that I mistook this for one of the opening levels from HalfLife?