POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 7/4 Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:56:57 EDT (-0400)
  7/4 (Message 1 to 10 of 41)
From: clipka
Subject: 7/4
Date: 4 Jul 2015 08:40:42
Message: <5597d44a$1@news.povray.org>
Congratulations to your independence, USA!

Now if only you'd let other contries have theirs, too...

Post a reply to this message

From: Doctor John
Subject: Re: 7/4
Date: 4 Jul 2015 09:03:10
Message: <5597d98e$1@news.povray.org>
On 04/07/15 13:40, clipka wrote:
> Congratulations to your independence, USA!
>
> Now if only you'd let other contries have theirs, too...

Sings to the tune of the Star-spangled Banner:

Be kind to your web-footed friends
For that duck may be somebody's mother
She lives all alone in the swamp
Where the weather is somewhat damp

You may think that this is the end
Well it is but to prove that I'm a liar
I'll sing it all over again
Just the same only one key higher

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 4 Jul 2015 10:06:17
Message: <5597e859$1@news.povray.org>
On 7/4/2015 2:03 PM, Doctor John wrote:
> Sings to the tune of the Star-spangled Banner:

NURSE!
The doctor has forgotten his dried frog pills. Again

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

>> Sings to the tune of the Star-spangled Banner:
>

> NURSE!
> The doctor has forgotten his dried frog pills. Again

Maybe a healthy dose of "cruchy frog" chocolates might serve as a
substitute...

Fingers off "springy surprise" though.

Post a reply to this message

>>> Sings to the tune of the Star-spangled Banner:
>>

>> NURSE!
>> The doctor has forgotten his dried frog pills. Again
>
> Maybe a healthy dose of "cruchy frog" chocolates might serve as a
> substitute...
>
> Fingers off "springy surprise" though.

No thank you. I will wait for the albatross on a stick.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> Now if only you'd let other contries have theirs, too...

You're speaking to the US government, I hope. Many US Americans really don't
agree with what the government is doing abroad (or even at home).

Post a reply to this message

On Sat, 04 Jul 2015 14:21:01 -0400, Samuel Benge wrote:

>> Now if only you'd let other contries have theirs, too...
>
> You're speaking to the US government, I hope. Many US Americans really
> don't agree with what the government is doing abroad (or even at home).

Yes, indeed. :)

Jim

Am 04.07.2015 um 20:21 schrieb Samuel Benge:
>> Now if only you'd let other contries have theirs, too...
>
> You're speaking to the US government, I hope.

To the USA. Not the people, not the government, but the entity as a
whole, as a black box, if you will.

Post a reply to this message

> Am 04.07.2015 um 20:21 schrieb Samuel Benge:
>> clipka <ano### [at] anonymousorg> wrote:
>>> Now if only you'd let other contries have theirs, too...
>>
>> You're speaking to the US government, I hope.
>
> To the USA. Not the people, not the government, but the entity as a
> whole, as a black box, if you will.

/black/ box?!

I am going to sue you for cube racism :-)

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

On 2015-07-04 08:40 AM (-4), clipka wrote:
> Congratulations to your independence, USA!
>
> Now if only you'd let other contries have theirs, too...

Isn't Greece scheduled to declare its independence from Germany today?