POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : PovRay Crescent. Server Time
8 Jul 2024 08:04:55 EDT (-0400)
  PovRay Crescent. (Message 22 to 31 of 31)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: PovRay Crescent.
Date: 20 May 2015 16:18:49
Message: <555cec29$1@news.povray.org>
On 20/05/2015 11:39, Stephen wrote:

> Spotted it.

That was my move.

I made the light a spot.
I spotted it.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 21 May 2015 01:11:50
Message: <555d6916$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 20 May 2015 21:18:48 +0100, Stephen wrote:

> On 20/05/2015 11:39, Stephen wrote:
>>
>> Spotted it.
>
> That was my move.
>
> I made the light a spot.
> I spotted it.

Spline, because the geometry is all weird now.

Jim

From: scott
Date: 22 May 2015 04:40:26
Message: <555eeb7a$1@news.povray.org>
On 21/05/2015 06:11, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Wed, 20 May 2015 21:18:48 +0100, Stephen wrote:
>
>> On 20/05/2015 11:39, Stephen wrote:
>>>
>>> Spotted it.
>>
>> That was my move.
>>
>> I made the light a spot.
>> I spotted it.
>
> Spline, because the geometry is all weird now.

no_cache - this scene is taking forever to render.

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Date: 22 May 2015 04:40:46
Message: <555eeb8e$1@news.povray.org>
> When you worked in Germany. Did anyone ever hold up two fingers to you
> when counting?

Not while counting, no ;-)

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 22 May 2015 04:43:58
Message: <555eec4e$1@news.povray.org>
On 22/05/2015 09:40, scott wrote:
>> When you worked in Germany. Did anyone ever hold up two fingers to you
>> when counting?
>
> Not while counting, no ;-)

;-)
Someone did it to me for emphasis. I did not know I could be so shocked
like that. :-)

--

Regards
     Stephen