POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : True nature of Ceres spots Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:32:29 EDT (-0400)
  True nature of Ceres spots (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: True nature of Ceres spots
Date: 12 May 2015 10:26:41
Message: <55520da1@news.povray.org>
http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-32696746

Everybody knows of course that they are the domes of an alien settlement :-)

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: True nature of Ceres spots
Date: 12 May 2015 11:12:51
Message: <55521873$1@news.povray.org>
On 12/05/2015 15:26, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-32696746
>
> Everybody knows of course that they are the domes of an alien settlement
> :-)

Or this:
https://mrtheriaultfvhs.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/death-star-o.gif

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 13 May 2015 03:04:22
Message: <5552f776$1@news.povray.org>
On 12-5-2015 17:12, Stephen wrote:
> On 12/05/2015 15:26, Thomas de Groot wrote:
>> http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-32696746
>>
>> Everybody knows of course that they are the domes of an alien settlement
>> :-)
>>

> Or this:
> https://mrtheriaultfvhs.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/death-star-o.gif

I would not be surprised. I have bought an alien-thought-blocking helmet
on internet. Not cheap, but in the end worth its load of gold.

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Le 13/05/2015 09:04, Thomas de Groot a écrit :
> On 12-5-2015 17:12, Stephen wrote:
>> On 12/05/2015 15:26, Thomas de Groot wrote:
>>> http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-32696746
>>>
>>> Everybody knows of course that they are the domes of an alien settlement
>>> :-)
>>>

>> Or this:
>> https://mrtheriaultfvhs.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/death-star-o.gif
>>

> I would not be surprised. I have bought an alien-thought-blocking helmet
> on internet. Not cheap, but in the end worth its load of gold.

If it does not cover all the spine, from top of head down to cervix, it
is worthless against the new generation of mind-readers.

--
Just because nobody complains does not mean all parachutes are perfect.

Post a reply to this message

'If it does not cover all the spine, from top of head down to coccyx, it
is worthless against the new generation of mind-readers.'

FTFY :-)

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents

Post a reply to this message

> 'If it does not cover all the spine, from top of head down to coccyx, it
> is worthless against the new generation of mind-readers.'
>
> FTFY :-)

Well, I don't know really. There was that long chain at the back
trailing over the floor...? I just sawed it off. Didn't look functional.

--
Thomas