POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Blender3D now on Steam Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:48:22 EDT (-0400)
  Blender3D now on Steam (Message 1 to 10 of 70)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Blender3D now on Steam
Date: 25 Apr 2015 15:21:13
Message: <553be929$1@news.povray.org>
Just saw a post on the mailing list that official Windows and Linux
versions of Blender are now available on Steam.  The project runner says
that an OSX version is also coming.

And the price is right, too - Free. :)

Jim

From: clipka
Subject: Re: Blender3D now on Steam
Date: 25 Apr 2015 15:46:19
Message: <553bef0b$1@news.povray.org>
Am 25.04.2015 um 21:21 schrieb Jim Henderson:
> Just saw a post on the mailing list that official Windows and Linux
> versions of Blender are now available on Steam.  The project runner says
> that an OSX version is also coming.
>
> And the price is right, too - Free. :)

Fun fact: It's also available on non-Steam, for the same price ;)

Post a reply to this message

On 25/04/2015 20:21, Jim Henderson wrote:
> Just saw a post on the mailing list that official Windows and Linux
> versions of Blender are now available on Steam.  The project runner says
> that an OSX version is also coming.

What is the advantage of it being on Steam?

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message