POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Shout out to Stephen Server Time
19 Jul 2024 09:13:58 EDT (-0400)
  Shout out to Stephen (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Shout out to Stephen
Date: 22 Mar 2015 12:11:14
Message: <550ee9a2@news.povray.org>
On 22/03/2015 15:12, Doctor John wrote:
> On 22/03/15 14:20, Stephen wrote:
>>
>> With an "e" in it. I'm not going down that route.
>>
>> And since we are letting our ears stroll down memory lane.
>> Have a Jolly Cup Of Tea from 1973.
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aNkfOThccM
>>

> Excellent. I'd forgotten that one. A few changes perhaps?:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRRsKlSS3sc
>
> or even, as a nod to your politics:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOrL1QaoBtE

Now as I listen to it again. It seems just a tad anti-union. So I'll
return the serve with Mr Price's Jarrow song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlMjSESoz9A

And for my change of subject.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4DdAs0PddQ

And a little bit of nostalgia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sjn99YTh4U

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Doctor John
Date: 22 Mar 2015 12:20:26
Message: <550eebca$1@news.povray.org>
On 22/03/15 16:11, Stephen wrote:

> Now as I listen to it again. It seems just a tad anti-union. So I'll
> return the serve with Mr Price's Jarrow song.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlMjSESoz9A

Thought about it, but decided to hit you with The Strawbs

> And for my change of subject.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4DdAs0PddQ

The Yardbirds. Brilliant

> And a little bit of nostalgia.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sjn99YTh4U

Oh yes! Colin Blunstone, Rod Argent et al.

Now, I'm going to get get ready for a birthday meal with the Kat and the
Feegle.

Have a great day tomorrow

John
--