POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Shoutout to Stephen Server Time
6 Oct 2024 06:41:06 EDT (-0400)
  Shoutout to Stephen (Message 11 to 14 of 14)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Shoutout to Stephen
Date: 2 Feb 2015 05:51:07
Message: <54cf569b$1@news.povray.org>
On 02/02/2015 09:51, Doctor John wrote:
> On 01/02/15 18:31, Stephen wrote:
>>
>> I have a soft spot for The Beast of Bolsover, as well.
>>

> I have to second that. Despite his politics being way to the left of
> mine, I have to admire him; he has that rarest of virtues to be found in
> a politician, he has absolute integrity. Not only does he speak as he
> believes, he also acts according to his beliefs. AFAIK he has never
> taken a backhander, freebie or other inducement to vote contrary to his
> own conscience; he also has the lowest expenses record of any MP.

And AFAIK, honesty. He turns up at the house every day to do his shift.
Just like he did when he worked down t' pit.

> John (who is slightly to the right of centre)

Right of centre? Don't you mean Attila the Hun? ;-)

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> ... and for those who don't follow British politics closely:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Skinner

A man to my taste! ;-)

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

> Right of centre? Don't you mean Attila the Hun? ;-)

... so speaks Trotsky's grandson :-D

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents

Post a reply to this message

>> Right of centre? Don't you mean Attila the Hun? ;-)
>>
> .... so speaks Trotsky's grandson :-D

My Grandmother might have something to say* about that (if she were
still alive).

* In Morse code, with an icepick. :-)

--

Regards