POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Elite: Dangerous Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:31:45 EDT (-0400)
  Elite: Dangerous (Message 11 to 17 of 17)
From: Tim Cook
Subject: Re: Elite: Dangerous
Date: 29 Nov 2014 15:23:23
Message: <547a2b3b$1@news.povray.org>
Oh hay, looks like there's a 6-flavour Cobra paint pack available for
free until Monday in the Frontier web store.

Not /too/ keen on them, but...free.

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.sjcook.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 29 Nov 2014 17:09:37
Message: <547a4421$1@news.povray.org>
On 29/11/2014 20:23, Tim Cook wrote:
> Oh hay, looks like there's a 6-flavour Cobra paint pack available for
> free until Monday in the Frontier web store.
>
> Not /too/ keen on them, but...free.

-------------------------------

Free as in free whisky?

Got them, thanks.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Doctor John
Date: 29 Nov 2014 18:04:19
Message: <547a50f3$1@news.povray.org>
On 29/11/14 22:09, Stephen wrote:
> Free as in free whisky?

You hope! :-D

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 30 Nov 2014 02:49:45
Message: <547acc19$1@news.povray.org>
On 29/11/2014 23:04, Doctor John wrote:
> On 29/11/14 22:09, Stephen wrote:
>> Free as in free whisky?
>>

> You hope! :-D

Thanks. :-D

I'll take you up on your kind offer. ;-)

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message