POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hey, Scott Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:26:12 EDT (-0400)
  Hey, Scott (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Hey, Scott
Date: 8 Nov 2014 13:56:05
Message: <545e6745$1@news.povray.org>
Your lot are looking impressive. Only 4 points behind us.
I look forward to playing you in the Champions League Final 2015-16

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Subject: Re: Hey, Scott
Date: 10 Nov 2014 03:23:46
Message: <54607612@news.povray.org>
> Your lot are looking impressive. Only 4 points behind us.

Well, I don't think a home win against Leicester City proves much...

> I look forward to playing you in the Champions League Final 2015-16

Oh so it's just "playing" now, not "beating", I can tell you're getting
worried :-)

Post a reply to this message

>> Your lot are looking impressive. Only 4 points behind us.
>
> Well, I don't think a home win against Leicester City proves much...

Maybe not, but as our esteemed manager (may he live forever) has said:
In the Premiership there are no easy games. It is necessary to play well
against all the opposition.

>> I look forward to playing you in the Champions League Final 2015-16
>
> Oh so it's just "playing" now, not "beating", I can tell you're getting
> worried :-)

I was being deliberately non-aggressive. If and when we meet in the CL I
confidently expect a Chelsea win :-)
More to the point: How's the FCB supporter taking the prospect of having
to play you?

John