POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Crazy timber building Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:31:43 EDT (-0400)
  Crazy timber building (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Bald Eagle
Subject: Crazy timber building
Date: 14 Oct 2014 01:05:01
Message: <web.543cae1b48d7898d5e7df57c0@news.povray.org>
http://www.archdaily.com/478633/tamedia-office-building-shigeru-ban-architects/

This is very cool, but strange...

Post a reply to this message

From: andrel
Subject: Re: Crazy timber building
Date: 14 Oct 2014 02:54:28
Message: <543CC890.2070604@gmail.com>
On 14-10-2014 7:01, Bald Eagle wrote:
> http://www.archdaily.com/478633/tamedia-office-building-shigeru-ban-architects/
>
> This is very cool, but strange...

Nice, but not a place I would like to work.
I like some privacy when I work, i.e. I don't want to be distracted by
other peoples lack of privacy.

--
Everytime the IT department forbids something that a researcher deems
necessary for her work there will be another hole in the firewall.

Post a reply to this message