POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Longhair poll! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:24:08 EDT (-0400)
  Longhair poll! (Message 1 to 10 of 37)
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Subject: Longhair poll!
Date: 13 Oct 2014 19:20:40
Message: <543c5e48$1@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

POVers (POVghans?) obviously are mostly beardos... and it seems to me,
that among male POVers (ever noticed the almost complete absence of
female POVers? I hardly can remember any other "raytraceress" than Gail
Shaw...), longhairs are also strikingly over-represented!

So I start a poll: Who of you has hair at least touching the shoulders?

To start with me: Yes.

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar

Now playing: Monolight (Tangerine Dream)

Post a reply to this message