POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Beards poll Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:23:09 EDT (-0400)
  Beards poll (Message 1 to 10 of 33)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Beards poll
Date: 13 Oct 2014 08:03:27
Message: <543bbf8f$1@news.povray.org>
see news://news.povray.org:119/543acbc9$1@news.povray.org

Have you got a beard? A simple yes or no will suffice - pictures not needed.

... and to start the ball rolling, yes

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents

Post a reply to this message

From: andrel
Subject: Re: Beards poll
Date: 13 Oct 2014 09:07:59
Message: <543BCEA0.6000007@gmail.com>
On 13-10-2014 14:03, Doctor John wrote:
> see news://news.povray.org:119/543acbc9$1@news.povray.org
>
> Have you got a beard? A simple yes or no will suffice - pictures not needed.
>
> ... and to start the ball rolling, yes
>
> John

yes

--
Everytime the IT department forbids something that a researcher deems
necessary for her work there will be another hole in the firewall.

Post a reply to this message

> Have you got a beard? A simple yes or no will suffice - pictures not needed.
>
> .... and to start the ball rolling, yes

Nae.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

On 10/13/2014 08:03 AM, Doctor John wrote:
> see news://news.povray.org:119/543acbc9$1@news.povray.org
>
> Have you got a beard? A simple yes or no will suffice - pictures not needed.
>
> ... and to start the ball rolling, yes
>
> John

yep

Post a reply to this message

Am 13.10.2014 14:03, schrieb Doctor John:
> Have you got a beard? A simple yes or no will suffice - pictures not needed.

Yup.

Post a reply to this message

On Mon, 13 Oct 2014 13:03:25 +0100, Doctor John wrote:

> see news://news.povray.org:119/543acbc9$1@news.povray.org
>
> Have you got a beard? A simple yes or no will suffice - pictures not
> needed.
>
> ... and to start the ball rolling, yes
>
> John

No

> On Mon, 13 Oct 2014 13:03:25 +0100, Doctor John wrote:
>
>> see news://news.povray.org:119/543acbc9$1@news.povray.org
>>
>> Have you got a beard? A simple yes or no will suffice - pictures not
>> needed.
>>
>> ... and to start the ball rolling, yes
>>
>> John
>
> No

So, atm, it appears that 75% of respondents have a beard. Maybe the
beardless are too busy shaving to post a reply ;-)

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents
You hold it in trust for your children

Post a reply to this message

On Mon, 13 Oct 2014 14:03:25 +0200, Doctor John <j.g### [at] gmailcom>
wrote:

> see news://news.povray.org:119/543acbc9$1@news.povray.org
>
> Have you got a beard? A simple yes or no will suffice - pictures not
> needed.
>
> ... and to start the ball rolling, yes
>
> John

Yes