POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Don't update Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:21:16 EDT (-0400)
  Don't update (Message 23 to 32 of 32)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Don't update
Date: 11 Oct 2014 16:46:13
Message: <54399715$1@news.povray.org>
On 11/10/2014 19:27, Doctor John wrote:
> McAvoy, fewer hours in the company of the Low Flyer would seem to be
> indicated.

Mr. McAvoy, if you please. Bearing in mind the nights are drawing in.

> Henderson, a lack of breadth in your answer. Ask McAvoy for a taste of
> his stash.

It seems that someone has gotten to it and scoffed the lot.
Giving him illusions of grandeur. He thinks he is Quelch of Greyfriars
School.
What ho! The fellow’s been disappointed about a postal order. Put him in
a beastly throw.

--

Regards
     Stephen