POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Creative De Groot Namesake Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:25:19 EDT (-0400)
  Creative De Groot Namesake (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Bald Eagle
Subject: Creative De Groot Namesake
Date: 6 Oct 2014 10:10:00
Message: <web.5432a1d15b97770e5e7df57c0@news.povray.org>
I had occasion to watch The Tube over the weekend, and I found Food Network's
"Halloween Wars" interesting enough to pass some relaxation/decompression time
with.

Apparently what Thomas on the other side of the pond there does with light, this
gal does with cake.
Google informs me that she hails from behind the iron curtain of the People's
Demokratic Republik of New Jersey, a place i long ago escaped.

Veronique de Groot

I had no idea there was such a thing as "modeling chocolate".  :O
Gotta get me some of that!  ;)

Post a reply to this message

> I had occasion to watch The Tube over the weekend, and I found Food Network's
> "Halloween Wars" interesting enough to pass some relaxation/decompression time
> with.
>
> Apparently what Thomas on the other side of the pond there does with light, this
> gal does with cake.
> Google informs me that she hails from behind the iron curtain of the People's
> Demokratic Republik of New Jersey, a place i long ago escaped.
>
> Veronique de Groot
>
> I had no idea there was such a thing as "modeling chocolate".  :O
> Gotta get me some of that!  ;)

LOL

No family (as far as I am aware of) although I have a whole bunch of
cousins (I never met) over there all over the US; and the name is as
common as 'Jones' anyway :-)

Chocolate... hmmm...

Thomas

Post a reply to this message