POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Political Discussions in this Newsgroup Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:27:02 EDT (-0400)
  Political Discussions in this Newsgroup (Message 21 to 30 of 47)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Re: Political Discussions in this Newsgroup
Date: 29 Sep 2014 03:42:28
Message: <54290d64@news.povray.org>
On 29/09/14 08:36, scott wrote:
>> Sometimes something that I would call "surprise flamewar" happens.
>> You present an opinion that you think is pretty reasonable and rather
>> non-controversial, and even afterwards you still think so, but it
>> surprisingly results in a full-on flamewar.
>
> Every forum needs a good flamewar now and again :-)

NO THEY DON'T. HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY THINK OF SUCH A RIDICULOUS THING ;-)

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Date: 29 Sep 2014 05:58:10
Message: <54292d32$1@news.povray.org>
>> Every forum needs a good flamewar now and again :-)
>>

> NO THEY DON'T. HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY THINK OF SUCH A RIDICULOUS THING ;-)

YOUR A IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a reply to this message

From: andrel
Date: 29 Sep 2014 06:00:49
Message: <54292DC1.7080807@gmail.com>
On 29-9-2014 11:58, scott wrote:
>>> Every forum needs a good flamewar now and again :-)
>>>

>> NO THEY DON'T. HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY THINK OF SUCH A RIDICULOUS THING
>> ;-)
>
> YOUR A IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE
AN

--
Everytime the IT department forbids something that a researcher deems
necessary for her work there will be another hole in the firewall.

Post a reply to this message

>>> NO THEY DON'T. HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY THINK OF SUCH A RIDICULOUS THING
>>> ;-)
>>
>> YOUR A IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>

> YOU'RE
> AN

SHUT UP!!!!! YOU HAVE TO CORRECT MY SPELLING BECAUSE YOU KNOW I AM
RIGHT!!!!!!!

Post a reply to this message

>>> Sometimes something that I would call "surprise flamewar" happens.
>>> You present an opinion that you think is pretty reasonable and rather
>>> non-controversial, and even afterwards you still think so, but it
>>> surprisingly results in a full-on flamewar.
>>
>> Every forum needs a good flamewar now and again :-)
>>

> NO THEY DON'T. HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY THINK OF SUCH A RIDICULOUS THING ;-)

Oh! YES they do.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

... and this coming from a self-proclaimed expert in opera. AS ENNY FULE
KNO etc etc

From: Stephen
Date: 29 Sep 2014 06:49:32
Message: <5429393c$1@news.povray.org>
On 29/09/2014 11:45, Doctor John wrote:
> On 29/09/14 11:20, Stephen wrote:
>>
>> Oh! YES they do.
>>

> .... and this coming from a self-proclaimed expert in opera. AS ENNY FULE
> KNO etc etc

I cannot remember the last time the ROH put on a panto. :-P

I am no expert. I just find it a comfortable place to sleep.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 29 Sep 2014 08:21:44
Message: <54294ed8$1@news.povray.org>
On 29-9-2014 12:49, Stephen wrote:
> On 29/09/2014 11:45, Doctor John wrote:
>> On 29/09/14 11:20, Stephen wrote:
>>>
>>> Oh! YES they do.
>>>

>> .... and this coming from a self-proclaimed expert in opera. AS ENNY FULE
>> KNO etc etc
>>

> I cannot remember the last time the ROH put on a panto. :-P
>
> I am no expert. I just find it a comfortable place to sleep.

When the lights are out and the audience gone?

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Date: 29 Sep 2014 11:31:43
Message: <54297b5f$1@news.povray.org>
Am 29.09.2014 12:06, schrieb scott:

>>> YOUR A IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>>

>> YOU'RE
>> AN
>
> SHUT UP!!!!! YOU HAVE TO CORRECT MY SPELLING BECAUSE YOU KNOW I AM
> RIGHT!!!!!!!

Stupid retard children - grow up, and for fuck's sake RIP OUT THAT CAPS
LOCK KEY!

Or, better yet, STFU!

Post a reply to this message

From: Doctor John
Date: 29 Sep 2014 11:52:07
Message: <54298027$1@news.povray.org>
On 29/09/14 16:31, clipka wrote:

> Stupid retard children - grow up, and for fuck's sake RIP OUT THAT CAPS
> LOCK KEY!
>
> Or, better yet, STFU!

[Whole group now rounds on clipka, criticising everything from his
hairstyle to his taste in music]