POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why I should have more time (but actually don't) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:31:02 EDT (-0400)
  Why I should have more time (but actually don't) (Message 46 to 55 of 55)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Re: Why I should have more time (but actually don't)
Date: 26 Sep 2014 14:44:14
Message: <5425b3fe$1@news.povray.org>
On 26/09/14 19:24, Stephen wrote:

> Seriously, It was an old fashioned retort to people who believe
> everything in books. Probably long forgotten by everyone except Dr. John.

Sorry, mate, at my age the memory's not as good as it used to be :-)

John (I think, or was it Fred)
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 26 Sep 2014 14:58:38
Message: <5425b75e$1@news.povray.org>
On 26/09/2014 19:44, Doctor John wrote:
> On 26/09/14 19:24, Stephen wrote:
>>
>> Seriously, It was an old fashioned retort to people who believe
>> everything in books. Probably long forgotten by everyone except Dr. John.

My hearing's gone. What did you say?

> Sorry, mate, at my age the memory's not as good as it used to be :-)
>
> John (I think, or was it Fred)

<Sings>

Was it Bill or was it Ben?

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Doctor John
Date: 26 Sep 2014 15:09:40
Message: <5425b9f4$1@news.povray.org>
On 26/09/14 19:58, Stephen wrote:

> <Sings>
>
> Was it Bill or was it Ben?

Nurse! Stephen spat out his Dried Frog pill again

John

From: clipka
Date: 26 Sep 2014 15:43:39
Message: <5425c1eb@news.povray.org>
Am 26.09.2014 21:09, schrieb Doctor John:
> On 26/09/14 19:58, Stephen wrote:
>>

>> <Sings>
>>
>> Was it Bill or was it Ben?
>
> Nurse! Stephen spat out his Dried Frog pill again

They should make a comedy show of you! :-)

(Or was that you, the two old fellows on the balcony in the Muppet Show?
:-P)

Post a reply to this message