POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:22:24 EDT (-0400)
  Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy? (Message 87 to 96 of 126)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Re: Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy?
Date: 27 Sep 2014 12:36:42
Message: <5426e79a$1@news.povray.org>
On 27/09/14 15:18, Thomas de Groot wrote:

> Hurry! Hurry! The cask of Amontillado!
>
> [confused noises; tearing of cloth]
>
> [muffled voice] now close the lid, quick!
>
> [hammering on door and lid resound through the crypt]

[Door splinters and crashes open to reveal Cardinal John surrounded by
variously sized persons dressed in white robes with a papal crest. Some
of the robes appear to be stained with blood]

Cardinal John: Ha! Brothers Stephen and Clipka, we meet again. Now where
is Father Thom...
[Brother Stephen appears to pointing towards the cask]
... Stop fidgeting, man. And, no, I don't want a glass of sherry.

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents