POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:34:56 EDT (-0400)
  Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy? (Message 81 to 90 of 126)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy?
Date: 27 Sep 2014 04:47:56
Message: <542679bc@news.povray.org>
On 27/09/2014 08:22, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> Are you being served?

I'm free!

I got in before DrJ ;-)

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 27 Sep 2014 06:28:40
Message: <54269158$1@news.povray.org>
On 27/09/2014 08:30, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> On 26-9-2014 18:57, Stephen wrote:
>> On 26/09/2014 17:48, clipka wrote:
>>>
>>> Enlighten us then, O Father Thomas, for we knoweth not the answer!
>>
>> Groan! Don't get him started and watch the communion wine. :-)
>>

> [hiccup]
> Now, where was I? You young novices tend to confuse me. Must be the new
> century... What is it XXIInd? I shall have to consult the ephemerides...
>
> Well. You want to be enlightened and I will provide you with the answer
> which is simplicity itself.
>
> [hiccup]
>
> The answer is - obviously - that for ever demon on a pinhead there are
> three angels, three being the holy number as you already know from my
> teachings... Do you? I don't remember you from the scriptorium...
>
> Father [hiccup] Thomas

I am beholden and belittled.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 27 Sep 2014 07:10:03
Message: <54269b0b@news.povray.org>
On 27-9-2014 12:28, Stephen wrote:
> On 27/09/2014 08:30, Thomas de Groot wrote:

>>> Groan! Don't get him started and watch the communion wine. :-)
>>>

>> [hiccup]
>> Now, where was I? You young novices tend to confuse me. Must be the new
>> century... What is it XXIInd? I shall have to consult the ephemerides...
>>
>> Well. You want to be enlightened and I will provide you with the answer
>> which is simplicity itself.
>>
>> [hiccup]
>>
>> The answer is - obviously - that for ever demon on a pinhead there are
>> three angels, three being the holy number as you already know from my
>> teachings... Do you? I don't remember you from the scriptorium...
>>
>> Father [hiccup] Thomas
>>

> I am beholden and belittled.

Meek are the little children indeed, but that will pass and they will
become ruffians and drunks!

Beware my son and apply yourself to the humble task of copying the
sacred texts over and over again.

Post a reply to this message

From: Doctor John
Date: 27 Sep 2014 08:51:58
Message: <5426b2ee$1@news.povray.org>
On 27/09/14 12:09, Thomas de Groot wrote:

> Meek are the little children indeed, but that will pass and they will
> become ruffians and drunks!
>
> Beware my son and apply yourself to the humble task of copying the
> sacred texts over and over again.

<Noises off>
	Hammering on door
Doorman: Who's there?
Unknown voice: We are the Spanish Inquisition. Bring forth Father Thomas
with alacrity or it will be the worse for you.
</Noises off>

(Cardinal) John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents

Post a reply to this message

> On 27/09/14 12:09, Thomas de Groot wrote:
>>
>> Meek are the little children indeed, but that will pass and they will
>> become ruffians and drunks!
>>
>> Beware my son and apply yourself to the humble task of copying the
>> sacred texts over and over again.
>>

> <Noises off>
> 	Hammering on door
> Doorman: Who's there?
> Unknown voice: We are the Spanish Inquisition. Bring forth Father Thomas
> with alacrity or it will be the worse for you.
> </Noises off>
>
> (Cardinal) John

Hurry! Hurry! The cask of Amontillado!

[confused noises; tearing of cloth]

[muffled voice] now close the lid, quick!

[hammering on door and lid resound through the crypt]

Post a reply to this message