POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:29:25 EDT (-0400)
  Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy? (Message 67 to 76 of 126)
From: Francois Labreque
Subject: Re: Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy?
Date: 26 Sep 2014 08:17:02
Message: <5425593e$1@news.povray.org>

> On 26/09/2014 12:09, Thomas de Groot wrote:
>>>
>>> I am drawn to that conclusion. too

>>> That could be because Angels dance more sedately.
>>>

>> Now, now my Brothers, you are evading the /real/ answer!
>>
>> Brother Thomas
>
> I don't want to be the one to say that Santa Claus does not...

Dude!  Spoilers should be called in the header!  Not cool!

*cries*

From: andrel
Date: 26 Sep 2014 08:23:06
Message: <54255A95.2030402@gmail.com>
On 26-9-2014 14:17, Francois Labreque wrote:

>>> Now, now my Brothers, you are evading the /real/ answer!
>>>
>>> Brother Thomas
>>
>> I don't want to be the one to say that Santa Claus does not...
>>
> Dude!  Spoilers should be called in the header!  Not cool!
>
> *cries*

That Santa Claus does not drink beer is so well known that it is hardly
a spoiler IMO.

--
Everytime the IT department forbids something that a researcher deems
necessary for her work there will be another hole in the firewall.

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 26 Sep 2014 09:05:14
Message: <5425648a$1@news.povray.org>
On 26/09/2014 13:17, Francois Labreque wrote:

>> I don't want to be the one to say that Santa Claus does not...
>>
> Dude!  Spoilers should be called in the header!  Not cool!
>
> *cries*

Okay I was going to say:
Winters in Australia. It is New Zealand he goes to.
So there. You made me do it!

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 26 Sep 2014 10:04:42
Message: <5425727a$1@news.povray.org>
On 26-9-2014 14:01, Stephen wrote:
> On 26/09/2014 12:09, Thomas de Groot wrote:
>>>
>>> I am drawn to that conclusion. too

>>> That could be because Angels dance more sedately.
>>>

>> Now, now my Brothers, you are evading the /real/ answer!
>>
>> Brother Thomas
>
> I don't want to be the one to say that Santa Claus does not...

Order! Order!

Thomas

PS: This is fun!

Post a reply to this message

From: Doctor John
Date: 26 Sep 2014 10:11:42
Message: <5425741e$1@news.povray.org>
On 26/09/14 15:04, Thomas de Groot wrote:

> Order! Order!

Two pints of lager and a packet of crisps, please

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 26 Sep 2014 11:24:53
Message: <54258545@news.povray.org>
On 26/09/2014 15:11, Doctor John wrote:
> On 26/09/14 15:04, Thomas de Groot wrote:
>>
>> Order! Order!
>>

> Two pints of lager and a packet of crisps, please
>
> John

I thought it was your round. And either plain, salted or S & vinegar. SVP

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Doctor John
Date: 26 Sep 2014 11:39:07
Message: <5425889b$1@news.povray.org>
On 26/09/14 16:24, Stephen wrote:

> I thought it was your round. And either plain, salted or S & vinegar. SVP

Damn, I forgot to add: 'My friend will pay'.

John

From: clipka
Date: 26 Sep 2014 12:45:49
Message: <5425983d@news.povray.org>
Am 26.09.2014 16:04, schrieb Thomas de Groot:
> Order! Order!

Me, I'll have a pan pizza Hawaii.

So with Doc and me having ordered, can we please go on with the show? :-P

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Date: 26 Sep 2014 12:48:40
Message: <542598e8$1@news.povray.org>
Am 26.09.2014 09:09, schrieb Thomas de Groot:
> On 25-9-2014 21:15, clipka wrote:

>>> I would be even more fascinated by the question: Can there be as many
>>> devils on a pinhead? or more? or less?
>>
>> Less of course, because they'd bicker and fight...
>>
>> ... unless of course they pose as angels, in which case they have to
>> stop the bickering and fighting for a while...
>>
> Good. Good, Brother Christoph. Your level of casuistry is improving.
> However, the answer is correct but for the wrong reason...

Enlighten us then, O Father Thomas, for we knoweth not the answer!

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 26 Sep 2014 12:55:21
Message: <54259a79$1@news.povray.org>
On 26/09/2014 16:39, Doctor John wrote:
> On 26/09/14 16:24, Stephen wrote:
>>
>> I thought it was your round. And either plain, salted or S & vinegar. SVP
>>

> Damn, I forgot to add: 'My friend will pay'.

You will pay for that mistake, my friend.

--

Regards
     Stephen