POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money To People Who Break The Law. He Answers Poorly. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:31:39 EDT (-0400)
  Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money To People Who Break The Law. He Answers Poorly. (Message 60 to 69 of 119)
From: Saul Luizaga
Subject: Re: Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money ToPeopleWhoBreakTheLaw.He Answers Poorly.
Date: 26 Sep 2014 08:28:51
Message: <54255c03@news.povray.org>
No I didn't as you demonstrated to be unreasonable enough

I stand corrected on your points, but still shallow analysis of my words.

By oxymoron I meant contradiction and by 'begging the question' leads me
to ask...

I already wrote I won't apologize because you deserve it, but I thought
about it and I think 'asshole' it's too strong for your indifference to
my message, so I apologize.

I'm 41 and I take advice when I see that the person reasons along of the
subject and doesn't avoid stray around trying to give himself the reason
because he says so.

What's the purpose of the PS? that I don't fuck with you? you disguised
in the form of a "quote"? and you expect me to apologize? hmm
interesting, well you behavior is rude enough to merit a equal response,
so why don't you take this advice and examine the way you address to people?

Post a reply to this message