POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money To People Who Break The Law. He Answers Poorly. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:33:57 EDT (-0400)
  Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money To People Who Break The Law. He Answers Poorly. (Message 51 to 60 of 119)
From: clipka
Subject: Re: Senator Asks Official Why He's GivingMoreMoneyToPeopleWhoBreakTheLaw.HeAnswersPoorly.
Date: 25 Sep 2014 14:24:09
Message: <54245dc9@news.povray.org>
Am 25.09.2014 11:58, schrieb Saul Luizaga:
> So you can reason... now use it on my post you rejected.

How about a deal - Doc reads /your/ post again and uses reason on it,
while you read /our/ posts again, use reason on them, and post something
in response other than self-justification - like, say, let us know
whether you see and accept any grain of truth in our criticism.

Post a reply to this message