POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Can't save newsgroup attachments Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:18:36 EDT (-0400)
  Can't save newsgroup attachments (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: clipka
Subject: Can't save newsgroup attachments
Date: 29 Jul 2014 19:32:30
Message: <53d82f0e$1@news.povray.org>
Using Mozilla Thunderbird for reading POV-Ray newsgroups, somehow I
can't save any attachments (other than images); T'bird gives me the
green bar in the status line for a long while, then complains about a
timeout for news.povray.org.

Is anyone else experiencing the same difficulties?

Post a reply to this message

> Is anyone else experiencing the same difficulties?

nope ... works fine for me

Post a reply to this message