POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Re: Soccer Saturn Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:26:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Soccer Saturn (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: clipka
Subject: Re: Soccer Saturn
Date: 15 Jul 2014 09:15:49
Message: <53c52985$1@news.povray.org>
Am 15.07.2014 14:32, schrieb scott:
>>> Greetings from
>>>
>>>       * * * *
>>>       GERMANY
>>
>> The good thing about being Scottish is that you never have to worry about
>> winning these sort of things. :-D
>
> Ditto for being English :-)

Well, the English do have /one/ star. That's more than the Dutch :)

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Date: 15 Jul 2014 12:10:20
Message: <53c5526c$1@news.povray.org>
>>> The good thing about being Scottish is that you never have to worry
>>> about
>>> winning these sort of things. :-D
>>
>> Ditto for being English :-)
>
> Well, the English do have /one/ star. That's more than the Dutch :)

I think it's all random noise anyway :-)

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 15 Jul 2014 13:55:31
Message: <53c56b13$1@news.povray.org>
On 15/07/2014 13:32, scott wrote:
>>> Greetings from
>>>
>>>       * * * *
>>>       GERMANY
>>
>> The good thing about being Scottish is that you never have to worry about
>> winning these sort of things. :-D
>
> Ditto for being English :-)

It's not quite that bad, is it?

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Date: 15 Jul 2014 15:35:49
Message: <53c58295$1@news.povray.org>
Am 15.07.2014 18:10, schrieb scott:

>>> Ditto for being English :-)
>>
>> Well, the English do have /one/ star. That's more than the Dutch :)
>
> I think it's all random noise anyway :-)

Blasphemy! We'll give you random noise... brownian motion is said to be
good for that purpose, right?

(... Calls for a sturdy post, firewood, a lit torch, and a spectroscope...)

Post a reply to this message