POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Back in PovRay Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:25:40 EDT (-0400)
  Back in PovRay (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Fractracer
Subject: Back in PovRay
Date: 9 Jul 2014 07:45:01
Message: <web.53bd2ad058ce2775318e8a340@news.povray.org>
Hello guys,
After two months of absence due to a big work i'm back here. I was buzzy with a
big Dragon.

Lionel.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'draggart_n&b.jpg' (270 KB)

Preview of image 'draggart_n&b.jpg'
draggart_n&b.jpg

From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: Back in PovRay
Date: 9 Jul 2014 08:27:09
Message: <53bd351d$1@news.povray.org>
On 9-7-2014 13:43, Fractracer wrote:
> Hello guys,
> After two months of absence due to a big work i'm back here. I was buzzy with a
> big Dragon.
>
> Lionel.

That's a nice one. Steel I guess.

What are those heads in the background, looking out of the stone slabs?

Thomas

Post a reply to this message