POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : PCL:NWG Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:36:45 EDT (-0400)
  PCL:NWG (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Doctor John
Subject: PCL:NWG
Date: 28 May 2014 16:10:08
Message: <538642a0@news.povray.org>
Jim and Kevin.
Fraternal greetings from this side of the pond. Hope all goes well on
the 7th and, don't forget, pictures or it didn't happen.

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: PCL:NWG
Date: 28 May 2014 22:04:06
Message: <53869596$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 28 May 2014 21:09:46 +0100, Doctor John wrote:

> Jim and Kevin.
> Fraternal greetings from this side of the pond. Hope all goes well on
> the 7th and, don't forget, pictures or it didn't happen.
>
> John

You bet! :D

Jim

From: clipka
Date: 29 May 2014 12:38:46
Message: <53876296$1@news.povray.org>
Am 28.05.2014 22:09, schrieb Doctor John:
> Jim and Kevin.
> Fraternal greetings from this side of the pond. Hope all goes well on
> the 7th and, don't forget, pictures or it didn't happen.

... quoth the man who didn't provide any photographs with his PovCon
London posting.

Post a reply to this message

> Am 28.05.2014 22:09, schrieb Doctor John:
>> Jim and Kevin.
>> Fraternal greetings from this side of the pond. Hope all goes well on
>> the 7th and, don't forget, pictures or it didn't happen.
>
> .... quoth the man who didn't provide any photographs with his PovCon
> London posting.

Indeed. Unfortunately both Stephen and I were mugged on the way back
home. They only stole our cameras but weirdly left our wallets and
credit cards alone

John

On Thu, 29 May 2014 18:38:26 +0200, clipka wrote:

> Am 28.05.2014 22:09, schrieb Doctor John:
>> Jim and Kevin.
>> Fraternal greetings from this side of the pond. Hope all goes well on
>> the 7th and, don't forget, pictures or it didn't happen.
>
> ... quoth the man who didn't provide any photographs with his PovCon
> London posting.

LOL

> Am 28.05.2014 22:09, schrieb Doctor John:
>> Jim and Kevin.
>> Fraternal greetings from this side of the pond. Hope all goes well on
>> the 7th and, don't forget, pictures or it didn't happen.
>
> .... quoth the man who didn't provide any photographs with his PovCon
> London posting.

That's my fault. I have a problem with mirrors and cameras.

Sorry.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

>> Am 28.05.2014 22:09, schrieb Doctor John:
>>> Jim and Kevin.
>>> Fraternal greetings from this side of the pond. Hope all goes well on
>>> the 7th and, don't forget, pictures or it didn't happen.
>>
>> .... quoth the man who didn't provide any photographs with his PovCon
>> London posting.
>>

> That's my fault. I have a problem with mirrors and cameras.

Direct sunlight, too? ;-)

Post a reply to this message

>>> .... quoth the man who didn't provide any photographs with his PovCon
>>> London posting.
>>>

>> That's my fault. I have a problem with mirrors and cameras.
>
> Direct sunlight, too? ;-)

I am not too keen on Garlic, either.
Strange, I don't know what it could be.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

>>> That's my fault. I have a problem with mirrors and cameras.
>>
>> Direct sunlight, too? ;-)
>>

> I am not too keen on Garlic, either.
> Strange, I don't know what it could be.

I bet you like your meat raw too...

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

On 01/06/2014 08:28, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> On 31-5-2014 20:26, Stephen wrote:

>>> Direct sunlight, too? ;-)
>>>

>> I am not too keen on Garlic, either.
>> Strange, I don't know what it could be.
>>

> I bet you like your meat raw too...

Yes, ever since that first trip to Paris in the 70's.
And before you ask. I do have to shave my ears. Okay!

--

Regards
     Stephen