POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : PovCon London Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:14:19 EDT (-0400)
  PovCon London (Message 21 to 30 of 45)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: PovCon London
Date: 28 May 2014 14:36:43
Message: <53862cbb$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 28 May 2014 10:06:14 -0700, Kevin Wampler wrote:

> On 5/28/2014 9:25 AM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>>
>> June 7 probably works better for me.  Are you on the west side of the
>> lake (sounds like you probably are)?
>>

> Yeah, I'm in Seattle proper.  Something I could easily bus to would be
> ideal, but I'm perfectly willing to drive somewhere if that's easier of
> other folks.
>
> Any ideas for where?  I know a few good beer-places and a few good
> whiskey / cocktail places (mostly in Capitol Hill, Downtown, Fremont,
> and Ballard areas), but I don't know what you and Stephen like to drink,
> and I'm sure you have your own places you like.

We've only been here since February, so I mostly know places right in my
immediate area.

But I'm always game for a drive, too. :)

I've found that I quite like Paddy Coyne's here in Bellevue.  My wife's
got friends in the Ballard area, though, and has been a couple places
with them that she quite liked - The Sexton and McHugh's.

I think Stephen will very likely be attending in absentia, since he's in
the UK. :)

For what I like to drink - it's flexible.  I don't mind a beer now and
again, but I usually go for a G&T or occasionally a whisky.  Sometimes a
margarita.  There are a couple other cocktails we make here - a green tea
drink with bourbon.

Jim

On 28/05/2014 18:06, Kevin Wampler wrote:
> but I don't know what you and Stephen like to drink,

I'll drink what ever someone else is buying, ;-)

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> On 28/05/2014 18:06, Kevin Wampler wrote:
>> but I don't know what you and Stephen like to drink,
>
> I'll drink what ever someone else is buying, ;-)

You mean I could have got you a glass of water and you'd have drunk it?

John (feeling out of pocket)
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents