POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bad form Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:19:24 EDT (-0400)
  Bad form (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Subject: Bad form
Date: 21 Apr 2014 09:35:32
Message: <53551ea4$1@news.povray.org>
I'm sitting here writing a paper, which will probably never be
published. But anyway, I'm trying to wrap my mind around how BibTeX
works. And then I suddenly had an awful idea... What if, amongst the
various bland URLs, I had a TinyURl which actually maps to Rick Astley?
I could Rick-roll EVERYBODY! :-O

...and then be promptly kick-banned, but it would be worth it. >:-]

Post a reply to this message

On 21-4-2014 15:35, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> I'm sitting here writing a paper, which will probably never be
> published. But anyway, I'm trying to wrap my mind around how BibTeX
> works. And then I suddenly had an awful idea... What if, amongst the
> various bland URLs, I had a TinyURl which actually maps to Rick Astley?
> I could Rick-roll EVERYBODY! :-O

Will that be the everybody that will read your paper that will never be
published?

--
Everytime the IT department forbids something that a researcher deems
necessary for her work there will be another hole in the firewall.

---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is
active.

> Will that be the everybody that will read your paper that will never be
> published?

...I guess there's a _reason_ this is probably never being published. :-S