POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Revolving Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:24:48 EDT (-0400)
  Revolving (Message 41 to 50 of 96)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Re: Revolving
Date: 26 Apr 2014 16:04:37
Message: <535c1155@news.povray.org>
On 26/04/14 20:38, Francois Labreque wrote:

> Yet-Another-Bogus-Assumption-Made-By-Andy.

From now on, this is to be known as a YABAMBA

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 26 Apr 2014 16:15:57
Message: <535c13fd$1@news.povray.org>
> Officer: Ma'am, what color was the car that hit you?
> Woman: All of them.
> Officer: WAT?
> Woman: Well, you know how a CD changes color when you move them in your
> hand, the car was like that!

FWIW, apparently this already exists.

Well, not the entire rainbow, but apparently by suspending metal
particles in the paint, you can get two contrasting colours.

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 26 Apr 2014 16:56:52
Message: <535c1d94@news.povray.org>
On Sat, 26 Apr 2014 21:16:07 +0100, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:

> FWIW, apparently this already exists.

Yes.  It has for years. :)

Jim

From: Stephen
Date: 27 Apr 2014 09:47:15
Message: <535d0a63$1@news.povray.org>
On 26/04/2014 5:13 PM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:

> I'm sure things have changed. Just perhaps not as rapidly and
> dramatically as the original revolution.

I don't think that you realise how long the "industrial revelation".
went on for. At least for sixty possibly eighty years. Not exactly
rapid, from a historical perspective. It just seems like that looking at
it from the 21st Century.

--
Regards
     Stephen

I solemnly promise to kick the next angle, I see.

Post a reply to this message