POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Skype *&^^%$*%^ Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:33:51 EDT (-0400)
  Skype *&^^%$*%^ (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Skype *&^^%$*%^
Date: 18 Mar 2014 06:38:18
Message: <5328221a@news.povray.org>
Yes, that was profanity in the subject line.

Two weeks ago, Skype upgraded to 6.14. This upgrade caused all blocked
contacts to appear in your favourites list. Thus, suzzy.appiah (a known
Ghanaian scammer) now appears third in my list despite being blocked.
Does anyone have a direct contact number for a senior Skype executive
since all email requests for a bugfix are being ignored?

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents

Post a reply to this message

On Tue, 18 Mar 2014 10:36:28 +0000, Doctor John wrote:

> Yes, that was profanity in the subject line.
>
> Two weeks ago, Skype upgraded to 6.14. This upgrade caused all blocked
> contacts to appear in your favourites list. Thus, suzzy.appiah (a known
> Ghanaian scammer) now appears third in my list despite being blocked.
> Does anyone have a direct contact number for a senior Skype executive
> since all email requests for a bugfix are being ignored?
>
> John

billg at microsoft? ;)

(Since Skype is owned by Microsoft, that would seem to be a good option)

Jim